Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Kelly release is on hold....

Saturday was going to be the day I gave you a sneak peak of The Kelly. The Kelly is a Minnie Mouse inspired costume that I am sure will be a big hit. I was hoping to get your feedback on my write up and get your thoughts on what order you believe I should use my photos. Then I had planned on releasing it for sale on my Etsy site on Tuesday. This has been put on hold for a couple of days however. While I wish I could have put this up yesterday for all of you to review I assure you it is worth the wait. I have been talking with a local professional photographer for the past couple of days and we worked out a deal yesterday for her to take my photos. Bre is an excellent photographer and I am really looking forward to working with her. You can see her work here http://www.photographybybre.blogspot.com/ The photos are such a critical part of the appearance of my shop and I know her photos will make a huge difference. The tutus can be extremely difficult to photograph. The tulle that the tutus are made out of is a difficult material to capture the true color for some reason. I know she will be able to give me a perfect representation through her photos. I should have high quality professional images of The Kelly around Tuesday of this week. Once I have those I will post my preview for all of you to see and will eagerly await your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and thank you again for giving me this opportunity to work with you! I really look forward to watching your shop grow and doing whatever I can to help. It really makes my heart sing to see your beautiful creations and my photography work put together!

    Thank you so much!
    Bre

    ReplyDelete